Skrill Online Casinos That Accept Aussie Players
Since 2001 the payment provider Skrill has been transferring money online, which includes the processing of online gambling transactions. Before 2011 Skrill had been known as Moneybookers. The rebranding was carried out with the purpose of improvement of the company’s image involving new services intended for mobile devices. And as the result its name has been changed to Skrill. Now it is regarded as one of the largest and most reputable companies of the world offering simple, safe and fast payment processing. Its great recognition is proved by over 36 million customers in more than 200 countries including Australia. Among its rivals they define such payment services as PayPal or Neteller.
available in all casinos
100% Up To 200AUD
|10-10000AUD||10-6000AUD||1 - 3 banking days||Play now|
100% Up To Unlimited
|20-1000AUD||20-10000AUD||1-3 days||Play now|
100% Up To 200AUD
|10-10000AUD||10-4000AUD||1-3 days||Play now|
In order to join Skrill one is expected to sign up on the website of the company and create his own online wallet. The money kept on this wallet can be used to make deposits at an online casino as well as to effect other payments within the Internet. Trusted by its customers Skrill is very convenient allowing moving funds anytime and anywhere providing only email address and password. Its priority is security of transactions that is why it keeps personal and financial information of its customers safe. Skrill imposes a range of fees, which can be regarded as the reasonable price for the service of high quality.
Pros and cons of Skrill for the online casino gamblers
One should use Skrill because it is simple. The only information expected from the player to specify is username and password. Comparing to Visa or Mastecard one should not get a card and fill a card number consisting of a lot of digits and other required personal and financial details every time he initiates a transaction. Besides, the card details are necessary only to create account on the Skrill website and stored only there without mentioning at various online casinos.
Advantages to using Skrill:
- It is offered as a payment option by almost all top-rated Australian online casinos.
- It is really very secure online payment solution. Being a licensed e-money issuer it meets the highest security standards.
- Free and fast registration taking just a couple of minutes. In order to open a free account, one should enter the company’s website, click the button “Sign up” and fill in the information required on the page including email, country of residence, security number. Then a player should click the button “Next” in order to continue and check the message sent to the mentioned email for verification. One is almost there! He should enter the personal information and again click “Next” checking all checkboxes offered by the system. At last it is time to click the confirm registration button and the account is created.
- It can be used both for depositing and withdrawing. One can even transfer funds between the payment systems for example from Neteller account to Skrill account connecting credit card with the last one.
- Skrill VIP. Skrill offers a profitable rewards program awarding those players who often use the payment system transferring large amounts. Being a high-volume customer one can enjoy a Skrill VIP status with multi-currency accounts and particular security procedures.
- The player can follow the transaction history checking it on the website.
Disadvantage to using Skrill:
- Lack of anonymity. Though the system is secure, comparing with PaySafeCard there is no full anonymity with it as far as a player is expected to send his personal details to Skrill if he is going to use this payment option.
- Currency restriction. If a player chooses any currency available in the system when he opens up an account with it, he is not allowed changing it.
- Comparing to usage of a prepaid card or such payment option as POLi, the Skrill account still can be hacked.
- It is difficult to cope with urgent problems when there is a need in the customer support. In general it works in a perfect way if a customer is lucky to get in touch with it.
- Skrill is considered to be one of the most expensive payment methods. One is expected to pay for almost anything.
How does Skrill work?
Once Aussie has registered on the website, he should load some funds to the Skrill account using credit and debit cards or any online bank transfers. Only having real Australian dollars in his Skrill e-wallet he can fulfill the financial transactions. When a player enters the cashier section at the chosen online casino, he should find Skrill/Moneybookers logo and click it to make payments. First of all he will be required to enter Skrill identification number, secure ID number, and the amount intended for depositing. Such a quite long way is only when the very first deposit is made. Each further transaction is processed much faster because there is no need to reenter the above mentioned information as far as it is stored on the website. Thus, depositing with Skrill takes a few seconds and the money appears on the casino account immediately after confirmation of the given information. Withdrawals require more time and will take about 48 hours.
Skrill guarantees not to disclose financial and personal data to any third party unless its owner gives his consent to disclosure. The payment transactions are processed in compliance with legislation and all data are protected in a proper way. The system takes industry-leading physical and electronic security measures to be able to provide high level of defense.